Copyright © 2009-2010, HowToGrowBud.com, HTGB & 420 Studios | Owners: Patrick Page | Jared Carson | Mike Smith | A.J Silva

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bob Marley - Roots Rock Remixed

I was surfing around iTunes and found Bob Marley - Roots Rock Remixed Deluxe Edition. I bought one song, then found another killer remix, and another. So I just bought the whole album for a couple more dollars than it should have cost me. But the whole thing is nice. If you like Dub, Funk, Electronic and love Bob Marley, you will love most of the whole album.

If you were to only buy one song from the album, I would get Duppy Conqueror (Fort Knox Five Remix)... but, Soul Rebel (Afrodisiac Sound System Remix) is pretty great too. And, African Herbsman (King Kooba Remix) is great as well...

New York Florists

No comments:

Post a Comment

BC Buds