Copyright © 2009-2010, HowToGrowBud.com, HTGB & 420 Studios | Owners: Patrick Page | Jared Carson | Mike Smith | A.J Silva

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Radical Islam Threatens South Park Creators


I understand that Radical Islam's latest threat to the South Park creators, Matt Stone and Trey Parker isn't Medical Marijuana news. But this is about a group of people who can not tolerate your freedom... a topic we are all familiar with, so I just wanted to post my opinion/rant:

Radical Islam can F**K OFF! The freedom hating suckwads can burn in the hell they believe in. And the American Media needs to quit being so God Damned weak.
South Park makes fun of every single religious icon out there... I make no secret that all organized religion makes my stomach turn, but at least the Christians and Jews can take a joke... These violent little babies can't take a teeny amount of criticism about the lunatic bullsh*t they waste their insignificant lives believing.

... Ok, now I gotta go smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BC Buds