Copyright © 2009-2010, HowToGrowBud.com, HTGB & 420 Studios | Owners: Patrick Page | Jared Carson | Mike Smith | A.J Silva

Friday, April 16, 2010

Dr. Mezmer Verbal Hypnotist

Dr. Mezmer Verbal Hypnotist.
CHORUS:
Hi, I'm Dr. Mezmer Verbal Hypnotist
i climb inside your cranium
you cannot resist
i am the madman
the mad scientist
filleting all your little minds with terrifying bliss
Living in a nightmare
flirting with the vision
picking through my psyche
with laser point precision
paranoia is justified by the solution to the equation
who is the fool to question truth implicit in calculation

CHORUS

chatting with the devil over crumpets and sweet tea
we at first recurse a verse then he reveal to me
how he weaves simple shards of truth
into fallacious tapestries
then sells them back to sons of fools
to testify the fools they be

CHORUS

conversation over and we stand to leave
after we had broken bread he turn his head to me
now you see with clarity
their hearts are without charity
accosting your humanity
label truth insanity
call your word profanity
naked in their vanity
questioning your sanity
now you understanin G?
now you understanin me?
now you understanin me!
now you understand me?
now you understand ME!

FINAL CHORUS:
Hi, I'm Dr. Mezmer Verbal Hypnotist
i climb inside your cranium
Comin like a FIST
i am the madman
the mad scientist
filleting all your little minds with terrifying piss

No comments:

Post a Comment

BC Buds